Looking for some interesting reading or a new project this weekend? Here are some of my favorite crafty things from the internet this week:
I think Nicci has outdone herself this week - such a gorgeous blackwork pattern! You can grab your copy of this free chart here - it’s only available for a week, so don’t wait!
Other awesomeness from this week:
- Sampler Girl posted a free cross stitch chart celebrating Laura Ingalls Wilder’s birthday
- Mollie over at Wild Olive shared a great thread storage idea - it would work perfectly for my handspun thread!
- Feeling Stitchy posted a tutorial for making your own embroidered broach - super cute, I think
- (This one is not really new, but it’s new to me!)There is a fabulous SAL happening over on the Creative Workshops from Hetti blog for 2013, and you can still get the charts from the 2012 SAL as well - these are definitely on my list for upcoming Thread & Fabric Pack projects. (Note: the blog is in both Dutch and English).
- Also on the Creative Workshops from Hetti blog, a brand new Valentine’s cross stitch chart!
Today is also the last day to vote for the fabric in March’s Thread & Fabric Pack, so head over to Facebook and make your selection if you haven’t already.
What was your favorite crafty thing on the internet this week?
Reblogging this for all you crafty folks that follow my personal account!
I’ve got some great deals for you this weekend! Stock up on handspun thread for your next project :)
All specials end at 11:59 pm PST November 26th, so head over to the shop now!
Lots of great deals in my shop right for Cyber Monday - grab some thread for your next project!